Overview of Creating and Managing Sections
Sections (aka Rooms, Zones, Areas, etc.) are locations within a facility that represent a space where inventory exists. Sections can be represented as a physical room, a smaller section within a physical room (such as a waste corner), a row of grow beds, a container such as a tote that holds inventory, or even a part of a shelf. All in all, Sections represent a physical area where dry or growing inventory is stored.
- From the Dashboard select Gears.
- Select Settings.
- Select Section.
- Section columns displayed include:
- Name - Section Name.
- Type: Section Type (i.e. Inventory, Plant).
- License - Owner of a Section.
- GUID - Unique ID of a Section.
- To add a Note to a Section, select the grey Note icon button on the right-hand side. Type in some notes and select Save.
- To Archive a section no longer in use, select the green Check (Archive) button.
- To view archived (hidden) sections, select Show Archive.
- To Un-Archive a section, select the grey Ban (Un-Archive) button.
- To create a new section, select Create.
- To view a section detail page, select a section name from the Name column.