type: page title: "Products Overview" description: General Overview of Products / SKU list. date: 2022-12-28T12:51:40Z tags: sku,product,overview,index,archive,filter sort: 340
General Overview of Products / SKU list.
- From the Dashboard select Gears icon.
- Select Settings.
- Select Products.
- Product details presented include:
- Name - Product Name
- Product Type - Product Type
- License - Owner of that Product
- GUID - Unique ID of that Product
- Package - Weight and/or Unit Of Measure (UOM) of that Product.
- Sell: Sale price applied to all Lots associated with that Procuct.
- Lots: Number of Lots linked to a specific Product.
- You can search by Product Name or filter by Product Type, then select Apply Filter to narrow down the list.
- Reset filters using the red X button.
- To Archive a Product you no longer want to use, select the green Check button.
- To view old unused hidden Products select Show Archive.
- To Un-Archive a Product you wish to bring back, select the grey Ban button.
- To create a new Product select Create.
- You can view an existing Product by selecting a Product Name.
- Once a Product is created, all details the Product Type can be changed by altering the Product details, then selecting Save.