Add Inventory to the POS
How to Add Inventory to the Terminal
After receiving Inventory Lots into the back-end system, use these steps to add pricing to the lots. This is the only way to make Inventory appear in the POS terminal.
- From the Dashboard select Inventory.
- Select a Lot ID.
- Select the Price field and enter a price.
- Select Inventory to repeat step 3 for as many Lots that need pricing.
- Select the Dashboard (OpenTHC) icon.
- Select Launch POS.
- Select POS.
- Type in a user PIN and select the Right Arrow button.
- Select the Magnifying Glass icon.
- All the Lots with price added are displayed.