Label Formats (sizes): Choosing and Designing
Use the Label Designer to choose the correct label size and then design it.
- From the Dashboard select Labels.
- Select the Star Menu (*).
- Select Formats.
- Find your desired label Format (size) via one of the following 3 paths:
- Scroll to find what you are looking for.
- Use the Search Bar on the left to find the correct label size (ex. "2.25 x 1.25").
- Use the filters at the top of the page to narrow down the label types ('Singles / One Off', 'Sheets / Page', or 'Special').
- After selecting a label, you may do any of the following:
- Select the blue Design button to create a new label in the Label Designer.
- Select the PDF button to get a preview of the label.
- Select the Grid button to view a PDF of the label.