Generate Lab Report
How to Generate a Lab Report for Publishing Lab Results
- From the Dashboard select the Toolkit dropdown.
- Select Connect under Lab Portal.
- Select Samples.
- Select a Sample ID.
- Scroll down to Lab Results and checkbox all the Results to include in the Report. Spot check all Results before selecting Report.
- Select Report to generate a report with all checked Lab Results.
- Select Commit to commit the Report.
- Select DELETE to delete the Report.
- Select Share (blue) to publish the Report. Share button will turn green after a page refresh.
- Download Down Arrow button to View, Download, or Copy the COA (PDF), CCRS (CSV), or WCIA (JSON) information.