How to collect Clones from your Mother plants.
Creating Clones (aka Propagation) is a process for taking cuttings from a growing plant in order to create an Clone Inventory Lot. Once this clone collection process is complete, a single Inventory tag may be printed to represent the group of clones. Each clone does not needs it's own ID tag until they reach 8"-12" in height.
- From the Dashboard select Plants.
- Filter down to a specific Variety or Section.
- Select the Mother Plant ID which have the cuttings taken.
- Select Collect.
- Select Collect Cuttings/Clones.
- Enter the number of Cuttings.
- Select an output Product, Variety, and Section.
- Select Create Propagation Lots.