Incoming Sale - Manual
How to Create Incoming Sale Transfers Manually.
- From the OpenTHC Dashboard go to Sales.
- Select Incoming in the upper-right corner.
- Select Create in the upper-right corner.
- In the License field find the Seller by searching for name or license number.
- Select Next.
- In the Sales ID field type the Manifest ID Number.
- Fill out the arrival time and date.
- For each item received, do the following:
- In the Lot field type in the field Lot ID.
- In the Quantity field type the quantity in grams or each.
- In the Unit Price field type the unit price.
- Select the plus (+) button to create additional lines for additional items. Repeat the item steps above.
- When all items are listed, select Next.
- In the Product column, choose your product from the dropdown list.
- In the Variety column, choose your variety from the dropdown list.
If a product or variety does not exist, simply use the plus (+) button to add it.
- Select Accept Inventory to create the Incoming Transfer and Inventory Lots.
- Now you are ready to adjust the lots!