Inventory Index View
How to navigate the Inventory list page.
- From the Dashboard select Inventory.
- Select a view using the Toggle View buttons (View 1, View 3, or Grid View.)
- Using Views 1 & 3 you will have the following options:
- Filter by Inventory stage from the Active Inventory dropdown, then Apply Filter.
- Filter by other dropdowns such as Product Type, Product Name, Variety Name, and Section Name, then Apply Filter.
- Download of the dataset to a CSV or Printable Audit Report
- Navigation bar options for Lab and Waste pages.
- Using View 1 you will have the following options:
- Automatic sorting by Product Type in Section.
- Collapsable menus for each Product Type in Section.
- A master collapse/un-collapse for all Product Type in Section menus.
- Using View 3 you will have the following options:
- Spreadsheet-style list view.
- Sortable columns.
- Customizable columns (blue gear).
- Using the Grid View you will have the following options:
- Bulk actions (Harvest, Package, etc.)
- Sort by Product, Section, and/or Variety